I wrote her a goodbye text and she acted like she didn't care? Will she regret?

I had a fight with my crush. Its been 2 weeks and she came to me and said lets make up. I told her ok but she said she didn't have the time today or tomorrow or in 3 days so I wrote her a goodbye text and told her she is dead to me and take care of yourself.

She replied with sorry for everything and have a nice life : ). Did she even care? Will she regret? We used to speak every night and today she told me she missed the good times but now acted like she doesn't care.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm you started it. So it's your fault. She is not the kind to beg.
    A guy did this to me two weeks ago. Out of nowhere he emailed me saying I will nver hear about him ever again. That it wasn't personal tht he just made a decision and thts it: he didn't care for what I was going to feel and there was nothing I could do.
    I replied "have a nice life" and don't know anything about him since then. I haven't even tried calling him because I know he won't answer and I don't know wtf happened or if I did something wrong or what

What Girls Said 4

• I am guessing you said she was dead to you to get a rise out of her, but if you really think about it... that's a really messed up thing to say. I would cry if a friend said that to me. Was what she did really worth telling her that you are going ignore as if she is dead? There is really nothing else she could say to you.

• Was she just your crush or was she your girlfriend. Without knowing the whole situation. But if she was just your crush she probably thinks your probably a little nut cause you told her she was dead to you. I hope she was a least your friend so it wasn't totally crazy. I doubt she cares and won't regret it but that's without knowing anything

• No, she doesn't care. She knew she was your crush and liked the attention. Don't speak to her anymore.

• Doesn't sound like it.

What Guys Said 0