Can a 41 year old man be interested in a 26 year old?

I'm a 26 year old female who has developed an embarrassingly serious crush on a 41 year old man. I'm on a training programme for a few months and he is on of the people who runs it. I probably have zero chance with him but would a 41 year old be interested in someone my age? He's not married and he may even be involved with someone but I don't know that yet. He does often look at me but he could be looking at everyone. Can anyone give me any hints or tips for signs to look out for that shows he may be interested or like the look of me? or what I could do? I don't want to be mega obvious as it probably isn't professional and I don't want to embarrass myself.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh my God YES! I'm almost that age and would absolutely go for a hot 26 year old. Most guys would.

What Guys Said 1

• A lot of 41 year old men would kill to get a 26 year old girl.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes he could but I don't think managers date their employees. If you knew him some other way then it's possible to start a relationship.

• Yes he would ! But be careful don't get used, if you're younger he will be flattered and give him an ego boost, he may have a girlfriend & I recommend you check that. older men definitely fancy younger women. Tread carefully.. good luck ! :)