would you date someone who rejected you when you were younger?

as a guy I've noticed as I get older some of my dating options actually get a bit better and some of the girls who weren't interested in me when I was younger seem to be more interested as I get older and find better pay jobs etc.
but I don't know if I'd really be interested in dating some of these girls after they rejected me when I was younger and left me with a sour impression of them

• yes i would
  • maybe it depend
  • no way

Most Helpful Guy

• One girl that I'm thinking of, I would date her in a heartbeat...

Part of me would really want to turn her down though, after the pain she caused me the first time around, and because I'm really the same person now as I was then, there was no good reason to reject me before.

But I'd only be kidding myself if I were to do that.

What Girls Said 1

• If you're still the same person then yes, you should give it a try. But if you've acquired status, wealth or even changed physically then don't give them the time of day because it's all superficial.

What Guys Said 4

• Women reject guys for a variety of reasons and most have nothing to do with the guy. Provided it didn't feel like the same situation as before, sure, why not?

• Why would their rejection leave you with a sour impression of them?

• reject them bitches back haha

• Well people change and mature. Sometimes people eventhough they like you will still reject you, after they did, they feel so bad about it and don't know how to fix it.