My guy friend says sees he thought we were more than friends, now what?

A couple days ago I was flirting with a guy, and my guy friend got really jealous. He told me himself that he was jealous and that I broke his heart, and that he thought we were more then friends. I do like him, but I can't tell if he feels the same way. He hasn't talked about it to me in person, only through text so I'm not sure what to do. We talk and hang out all the time but he hasn't mentioned what he said. Should I ask him what he meant by that?

Most Helpful Girl

• He obviously likes u but is very shy and just bc ur good friends doesn't mean his signals were that strong. Ur not a mind reader and u should tell him that! Talk to him, tell him u have feelings for him and lightly apologize for hurting his feelings but u did not know where his feelings stood. If he still has feelings for u then he should reciprocate the apology for not telling u sooner he had feelings and for getting jealous. But u should definitely talk to him on a serious note that his lack of communication isn't going to work if u both pursue a commitment. U both have the opportunity to clean the slate and begin a beautiful relationship. But communication is key and honesty is what is going to keep this thing going :)

Best of luck to u both Hun
    Luv
    Rosie

What Guys Said 3

• Sure, asking won't hurt. Just say that you weren't sure what he meant and if he was really into you.

Or you can just wait until he tries to put a move on you. If he doesn't then you have your answer.

• i think he honestly just told you.. didn't you just say " he " told you this?
    uhh the door is open for discussion if you want it to be open. it's up to you to now enter the door and discuss it. Party On!

• why you flirt with other guy

What Girls Said 4

• he meant that he thought you liked him enough to be his girlfriend... no need to ask him. you probably hurt his feelings, but since you didn't know, i'd just tell him that you didn't know.

• Uh confront him and say that you're still cool and that you had no idea that he liked you and just tell him how you feel man

• I would ask him. I think he definitely likes you. Good luck (:

• What he meant? He meant that he got jealous. He meant that he likes you. Otherwise he wouldn't have gotten jealous. How hard is that to understand? If you like him too, just talk to him about it and tell him that you're sorry and that you actually do like him. Then see where it goes.