Have you ever misrepresented yourself to get laid with a male/female of interest?

have you ever told a little white lie to a male/female to get laid that day?
what was the lie?
what was the circumstances?
did it work?
would you lie again?

come on ladies, i know you may have done it somehow also..

Most Helpful Girl

• Not to get laid but to get a guy to like me I've exaggerated how nice and classy I was - not through words - but through actions.

• thats very similar to my question,
      i think that would apply, thanks for contributing

What Girls Said 4

• Have you ever misrepresented yourself to get laid with a male/female of interest?
    No as:
    - I don't lie
    - I'm a straight gal and I find straight gals generally can easily get laid without lying
    - I'm a gal and I find gals unlike guys are not prone to use deception to attain sex

"come on ladies, i know you may have done it somehow also.."
    Probably not or not to the extent guys do. It seems more like the frequency of sex in a relationship is what gals misrepresent (actually misrepresent not your seemingly sugarcoat wording for lying). That misrepresentation coming from having lots of sex initially probably due to the newness of the relationship and then dwindling down.

• i do believe both sexes have done this and i believe your statement to be correct mostly, but 4any1 to say females don't.. that would mean none.
      i find that may not apply to being completely true.

• girls dont need to lie to get laid! she can just ask and she'll get some :|

• but im sure some have or felt they may have needed to at that moment.

• No never had the need.

• no, haven't done this

What Guys Said 7

• Hell ya... lied about my job. Gave them some bullshit job title that sounded like a mid-level profession. Worked like a charm... shallow bitches.

• Nah, I mean I only sleep with people i'm dating... and it would be almost impossible for me to lie about much in a relationship. Plus I could't be bothered, being honest gets me laid far easier than those guys trying to bullshit.

• I do my best to not misrepresent myself even in job interviews and such. I think it's so fake.

• Yeah.

I do it all the time if I've had a drink. If I'm feeling confident it seems as though they'll believe anything at times...

Does it work. yeah.

Would I do it again? I hope not. but yeah... I probably will.

It does make me feel bad after though. so I'm not a complete sociopath.

• To get laid/attract a woman? No, my appearance did the talking for me. To avoid my true intent with women and the fact that I pursued multiple women at once (I was young and selfish; my morals have since changed)? I'm guilty.

• I haven't. And paid the price :)

• Yeah I will say pretty much anything to get into a girls pants. Once I was at a frat party and this sorority girl told me she was trying to make one of the frat boys that she liked jealous. She asked if I was in the fraternity that was throwing the party and I lied and said yes. That was probably one of the easiest lays I've ever had. We talked for literally 2 minutes before having sex upstairs.