Dating is simple, people make it complicated?

Dating is simple, people make it complicated. If you like them say it, if you dont keep looking

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree. People have a tendency to make most things much more complicated than need be. Children are so simple. They see the world in black and white. Once you start maturing you start seeing all of the grey areas. That is both a blessing and a curse. A blessing in that, seeing all of the grey areas makes you less naive and more perceptive. A curse in that it makes you see the world in a very complicated way.

• Once I asked my mother why people make love seem so complicated. It shouldn't be hard to just love someone and for someone to love you back. Such a simple concept, really, yet it has so many grey areas.

• Exactly and even if you look at magazines "how to trick them into loving you" or "win that girls heart with these steps"

• Exactly! I don't think that love should be forced or constantly searched for. If it happens, it happens :)

What Girls Said 5

• It's simple if you're on the same page. Unfortunately, that's not often the case. At least in my experience.

• What makes you think 'Liking" someone means you want to date them?

Even if so it does not mean you want the same things, or have the same style of communication, or understand each others way of communicating.

Someone telling someone thy like them, does not make it simple.

its simple to say 'i like you'. then what?

• I missed the argument..

• oh i think all that dating advice rules etc is utter crap. but i still do not see how dating is easy just because you like each other. you do not even know that just because someone likes you they want to date you. nothing is obvious unless you talk about it. there's not reading dumb magazines but also communicating, i wouldn't say just going for it really means anything. what are you going for how r you going for it and are you both comfortable with the speed in witch you are going.

i wouldn't disagree though that most of the tips ar bs. and if these are the things people read in order to date... well if thats how its done id rather not do it. period.

• Ugh... The date itself isn't easy, more like finding someone you really like shouldn't be done by using mind games and rules like "dont text her back for x days" if you like someone, you should just go for it instead of holding back and planning how you'll make them fall inlove with you

• Right. People make it complicated with lots of dramas.

• Agree. People read too much into things. If you don't know, get certain!

• That is not a question.

What Guys Said 2

• You're right. I think a lot of it has to do with a fear of rejection and not being able to tell the intentions of the other. It would be so much simpler if people were less afraid and more direct -- less deception would go a long way as well.

• on dates talk like it's an episode of curb and chicks just laugh and laugh. Random bullshit talk.