Soon as I change my profile picture to with a boy, he now doesn't speak?

I use to date a guy, but he never admitted anything. He got jealous when I was with other boys. Now he has a girlfriend. But recently he has been talking to me on Facebook and helping me with work. But since I have now changed my profile picture to me with a boy. He is now ignoring, why is this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Is this answer not obvious?

• No lol, not when he has a girlfriend. I thought it was just sex.

• Just don't know if has feelings for me or not :/

• I would say there is a better chance he does than doesn't, but there is no for sure way to know, not even through asking.

What Guys Said 1

• Duhh... because you've got a guy. You're taken. So he's lost interest.

• 1. I'm not with him. 2. He's now got a girlfriend.

• Okay, he coincidentally lost his job, found a sack full of money, and accidentally forgot your name because he brawled for the money, got hit in the head, selective amnesia, and he forgot you two are friends..

What Girls Said 3

• Because it implies you have a boyfriend.

• He has a girlfriend now so he clearly doesn't have any interest in you like that.

• I don't know, but when ever I ask questions on here - that is the response.

• Well he has a girlfriend so he doesn't have feelings for you.

• Bad profile picture.