Do you find it annoying when people send you multiple texts?

My number one turn off is when a guy keeps sending me text messages when I haven't even responded to the first one yet. You know like ' whats up' then ' hello' '?' etc. My boyfriend does it and it drives me crazy because I can't always text him back right away or don't know what im doing later on etc. It's starting to come off as clingy and driving me away. Do you find it a turn off?

Most Helpful Girl

• It only annoys me if I've already told them I'm busy and can't chat at the moment. If, after mentioning that, they continue to text over and over again, I will get annoyed.
    Otherwise, it doesn't really bother me. There's one person I used to text a lot, and we often missed texts because they didn't send sometimes... they got lost in space somewhere. So we often sent a couple in a row just to make sure they went through, haha!

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah. Can't they send whatever their main reason for starting the convo all in one or two texts?

• Yes very much!

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, especially when they accuse you of ignoring them when you can't immediately reply. It drives me insane.

• When it happens constantly, it is really annoying. But if the person is a normal texter and suddenly one day you receive multiple texts which probably show that the person misses you or is being cute, Im pretty sure you wouldn't find it annoying

• Yes, some people go overboard with them.