How to make the first move on my date tonight?

I go out on a lot of dates but they are only a bunch of first dates because the women claim I didn't look interested them cuz I didn't make any moves.. I just didn't want to bother those girls and I wanted them to feel comfortable. I'm too scared to make moves and I don't even know how to make moves

What Girls Said 1

• If it's a date then you need to make it clear that it's a date and not just a friendly outing. So you just have to do something more than what you normally do when you hang out with female friends.

If you don't want to "impose" on them and make them feel like you're too forward, do subtle flirting. Light brushing against her shoulders, light touching, knees touching lightly under the table, and when you let her walk first, breifly put your hand on her back, kinda like guiding/protecting her. Also, chivalry will make a woman feel like she is being courted.

• I don't know how to do that and when it's ok

• She'll think I'm hitting on her

• "Hitting on her" is exactly the difference between a date and a friendly hangout.

What Guys Said 1

• dont over think it, you'll know when to act, you dont need advice on this one.

Be confident that is all