On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you care about your partners looks?

One being that you do not care at all and 10 being that you are very pick about the way that your significant other looks like.

Most Helpful Girl

• 10. And I have no shame in the fact either. Why go for someone I only like for personality when I can go for someone I like for looks AND personality? I don't think it makes you shallow, it makes you passionate. I don't want a lukewarm love. I want someone I love for all of them.

What Guys Said 9

• 8 or 9, i'm pretty shallow... but I find a lot of girls attractive so it's not like I have impossible standards. It does kind of limit who I can date since I like people who are considerably better looking than myself, I think finding the right person is worth it though. I don't want to be the person who 'settled' for the sake of... I want someone who I think is beautiful inside and out.

• I'm around 7 I feel. Possibly even 6. When I have checked out certain women my friends would constantly criticize their looks before I would mention that she looks good to me.

• It's moderately important so about a 5

• 10, I have to consider the girl attractive in order to have an interest.

• 10. I don't know someone's personality when I first see them, and only looks will pique my interest to learn that personality.

• Probably a 6, she doesn't need to be a super model but I want at least a "cute" girl.

• 6 or 7? I know it's important, but I hadn't really gauged how important.

• I would say maybe about a 8

• Probably about a good 8 or 9, to be honest.

What Girls Said 3

• Not going to lie maybe a solid 9. I can't have a boyfriend that's ugly. sorry.

• I think around 5 and 6.

• 10. I would never date a guy that's not good looking.