Guy forgot about date what to do now...?

So there is this guy that I like and I think likes me back. We flirt all the time and laugh a lot during class. Yesterday he asked me for my number and said we should study together today. He said exactly these words while I was asking him where we would meet " I will text you". I have waited all day and he still has not texted me. I have not texted him either because I have been doing a lot of the pursuing of him and I wanted to see if he actually likes me like I like him... Should I text him to see what happened or just ignore him and move on?

Most Helpful Girl

• Let him come to you, he said he'd make the effort so let him do just that. Play it cool, don't make him a priority if you're not one of his. Maybe he's having trouble finding the right words, give it time.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• You don't necessarily have to ignore him, but I definitely wouldn't text or bring it up again.

• He night just be nervous or is wanting you to wait. Don't text or bring it up. If he likes you he will contact you:)