If you dont date outside your race, would you date someone who has?

say your white and you only date white people, would you dATE SOMEONE who has dated a black person... and any other way.

same goes the other way around Black to white , Asian to white whatever.. yes or no

this is only if you dont date outside your race.. if you do
please dont answer...

• yes i would
  • no i wouldint
  • other.. explain

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted A even though it's a hypothetical situation for me.

I've only ever dated white guys (I'm white) but I do find guys of other races to be attractive. There's a black guy in one of my college classes and damn is he nice to look at during class lol.

But from the way my boyfriend is talking, I may never have another boyfriend ever again as I may gain a fiance in the future so...

What Guys Said 3

• My girlfriend is half African American and my previous one was full on Asian , so I definitely don't date within my race, lol.

• Why wouldn't you "date within your race"? And to not date someone because they'd dated a black person is surely racist?

• Well if that's the case and you are turned off by let's say Asians then your lips are a turn off because they have tasted Asian lips so to speak.

What Girls Said 2

• I have dated a guy outside my race before and my boyfriend would not. He still dated me.

• I dont date within my race.