At what age does it become sad/pathetic/a turn-off if a guy is still 100% inexperienced?

By 100% inexperienced I mean:

- has never had a girlfriend
- has never kissed a girl
- is still a virgin
- has never been on a date

Most Helpful Girl

• At what age does it become sad/pathetic/a turn-off if a guy is still 100% inexperienced?
    In my opinion age 16 if that inexperience is not by choice but by circumstance aka him being undesirable to seemingly the general population he encountered.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• At the speed in which this generation is going, I could not tell you. My guess would be that kiss and date by late teens, girlfriend and sex by early 20s would still be acceptable. Thats as far as my opinion on the social norm. As for the female idea on it... I am not one and am horrible at predicting their thought patterns so my help will be limited to my own perspective.

• Dude just change your personal image to look as good as possible start getting big at the gym

Then go approach tons of women get good at carry conversations and being social

Go for a girl that has a decent body but one that is nice and remember your personality and how you make a woman feel is what matters

Women translate confidence into sex appeal pretty much don't care what anyone thinks about you and do what you want

• what , this guy can't read too? He should solve his problem by studying books , PUA etc

• Depends on the guys' circumstances in my opinion

• probably by 30 or 35