Been dating a guy for few weeks, and I notice he's still checking his online dating account - WHY?

Yes, we met online, and we both have premium accounts. In the beginning of us dating, he checked out my profile a bit before dates, which I think is cool. He's on the dating site like almost every day though. I really like him and he's shared he really likes me. so why check the dating site?

Most Helpful Guy

• If he is on the dating site everyday, you must be too because that would be the only way to tell. Now unless you two have "the talk" you're not exclusive. So he is free to do what he wants and guys should be taking other dates online in my opinion if the girl is not showing signs she wants to commit.

What Guys Said 1

• Are you exclusive? If not, he has every right to check his account. He may enjoy going out with you, but he still may find something better.

What Girls Said 2

• well, "dating" to some people is just the "getting to know someone" stage (so he knows that he does like you), but he could feel like other girls are still game. he could be keeping his options open. asking him why he is still checking his account could seem to controlish to him and make him not like you.

• you have been together for a couple of weeks and he is probably not certain he wants to stay with you long term right now. Maybe he wants to have a back up plan if things don't work out. It doesn't seem like he is too serious about you.