Are there guys who do not like to be kissed on the cheeks?

This guy who I am seeing seems to be pulling away a bit when I kiss his face (cheeks). He didn't stop me or tell me not to when I kiss his cheeks though, I just felt that he turned his head a bit away to the other side or would try to pull me away slightly, but he would kiss my cheeks and he likes being kissed on his lips and neck.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sure there are, but I love it!! It's like the greatest compliment/thank you, you could ever get!! More girls should kiss on the cheek!

What Guys Said 1

• He may be turning his cheeks because he actually likes it and is giving you a direct path to kiss his cheek. It may not be a turn away from the kiss at all. If he's not turning away from kisses on his lips or elsewhere, you're fine.

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds like he either doesn't like it or that he's not used to it, some people say kisses on the cheeks or forehead are just kisses between friends, so maybe that's why he doesn't like them? I think the best thing would be asking him, otherwise you'll never know, good luck!