If I meet a girl I like & the first date goes well, I just want to see the girl more & hang out with her all the time. Is something wrong with me?

What Girls Said 1

• I think it's normal to want to see a person more if you got a good impression of them on the first date. However, it may be uncomfortable for her if you acted that way when she doesn't share the same feelings as you. Some people may need more time to feel out a person before making a commitment.

If you have these feelings each time after meeting a girl for the first time, you may want to stop and ask yourself why you rushing into things so quickly (since you can't possibly learn everything about a person in one date)? Is it because you're in a certain time in your life that you want to find that special someone and settle down? Or perhaps, you're a hopeless romantic that easily falls in love?

What Guys Said 0