How to be confident around women?

I'm very uncomfortable around women I like.. around guys I'm myself and outspoken. . How can I be confident around women and attract them. . Thanks. .

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop putting women on a pedestal and stop seeing them as if they're greater than you.

• I'm afraid to talk to them cuz they'll think I'm not good enough and ugly

• Nothing is uglier than low self-esteem.

• Best answer

What Girls Said 3

• Stop thinking of them as a source of sex. Consider them people, not women. Talk to them as you talk to guys. If you only talk to women when you are interested in dating them then it's no wonder you feel uncomfortable. You can be friends or make small talk with women too.

• Isn't that how guys wind up in the friends zone. . Guys flirt with women, isn't it normal for guy's to flirt with who they like?

• Yes it's normal to flirt with someone you like. What I'm saying is be friends with girls you don't fancy... so you understand that women are not from another planet. If you are comfortable with women then you'll be a lot less uncomfortable talking to one you like.

• But I'm afraid to approach the ones I like cuz I'm not attractive

• The key is to be sincerely confident overall and the rest will follow : )

• It's hard for me to be confident when I'm not attractive

• How can I fix being ugly. A therapist can't help me that I'm ugly. I know cuz I go

• Just be yourself. Pretend like we're your friends, or someone you'd like to be friends with of the same gender (w/o the extra shenanigans).

Get rid of the rush. We won't bite.

• I'm looking for a gf not a friend. . No friend zone for me.. I like women in a romantic kind of way but I shouldn't approach cuz I'm not good looking

• Ugh. NO. I don't even know what you look like. I can't base it off your icon alone. In no way am I saying you're not attractive, you just brought up the topic of rejection and was insecure about your looks. Well, if you're not confident about your looks, everyone will think the same way. I'm saying there's always a way around it. I feel like your trolling me. Feel free to PM me if you want to continue this convo.

• I sent you a pm but it's not sending. . Something to do with my phone. . What does trolling mean. . I don't know Internet lingo

What Guys Said 2

• Stop thinking of them as leprechauns. Once you do that, you'll realize they're just pot-o-gold-less people like the rest of us.

• Why is it different. Talk to women like you would a man.

• Because I'm trying to get a date with women not guys so it's harder and they could reject me cuz I'm ugly

• Then you need to learn how to raise your self esteem. This isn't a girl issue to fix, this is your issue to fix.

• @dandeus my low self esteem comes from being rejected nothing else.