Is it possible to get a gf even though I'm ugly?

Do you think I have a chance to get a gf even though I'm ugly?

Most Helpful Girl

• The type of girl that wouldn't date you because of your looks isn't someone that you should even want to date.

What Girls Said 20

• The first thing i always know from questions like this is you are not very secure with yourself and are obviously listening to other people far too much, see a lot of people are vain, selfish and hateful these days, the reason they might call you ugly is because they don't have the guts to act themselves, don't let them push you down dude. When the right girl comes alone she will love you for who you are, and whatever other guys say tell them to fuck right off, i have seen how guys make fun of their guy mates and bully them into trying to look like a totally buffed up pussy boy lol, believe in yourself, screw others they are never happy for anyone any more.

• I appreciate that but I'm not young like you.. my time is running out. I'll be 40 in 6 years.. I'm in a real rush for a relationship

• I'm a troll cuz I'm going through something difficult in my life and though I could come on here for comfort. . You don't have a heart

• Is it possible to get a gf even though I'm ugly?
    Depends on what kind of gf you want. Likely despite you thinking you're ugly you want an attractive gf one particularly who overlooks your lacking physical attractiveness for your personality, your hypocrisy of not overlooking her looks, and your biased self-serving judgement of labeling gals as shallow and vain for not wanting to date guys they find ugly when you seemingly won't consider gals you find ugly.

If you have worthwhile personality, status, or wealth you can appeal to a lot of attractive gals that will think it compensates for the lacking looks, hypocrisy, and biased self-serving judgement.

• I don't judge how women look. And how am I a hhypocrite? I'm only insulting myself

• Seems you're a liar recall:
      DutchAtheist: "So would you date plain or fairly unattractive women?"
      You: "So would you date plain or fairly unattractive women?"

It's already been established that you lied about how you don't judge gals on their looks based on:
      - your response to DutchAtheist saying
      - you making note of the attractiveness of the gal that heavy guys get in response to the suggestion lose weight or stay lonely
      - you seemingly not well to the suggestion of dating ugly gals

• * edit
      Seems you're a liar recall:
      You: "No I wouldn't. . Would you?"

• Ever thought that maybe it's your attitude and not your looks that is the problem? I don't think you're ugly. There are tons of guys who are uglier. However, from that one photo, I can see all the negativity on your face. You look like you have no confidence at all, and nobody, not guys nor girls, want to be with someone with a confidence level of 0.

You've got lots of input already. I got nothing else to add..

Except one thing I've read from your conversation with Janson:
    about the gym thing.
    Most people don't give a fuck about other people. If they do, they're assholes. I used to feel like that too before I joined a gym. But turns out nobody cared about me, I was invisible. If during this 1 month of gym you felt like people were staring, move to another gym. There are tons of options. Or go biking instead. Or just walk around for at least 30 minutes a day.
    And remember! You felt like people were staring and judging you because you're so insecure. I also have that in my insecure days, it's like everyone is suddenly judging me, when in fact they couldn't care about me. Sometimes we're just too self-conscious.

Look, if you're not being a douche or doing anything wrong to anyone, don't give a shit about what other people are doing. So they want to stare? Stare back at them! It would be a good practice of self-confidence too! Don't have the "loser" mentality, that's what's going to drive girls away. Notice the guys who get all the girls? It's because they are confident and actually looks like fun!

• My photo I'm smiling. It was my bday. Everyone I know likes that pic.. what is this big thing with the gym? I don't want a woman who wants me for who I look like rather than for who I am

• so start again. and this time don't stop with just a month. My roommate needed 1 year to drop the weight.

I agree Janson. We all want to help the QA but he's just so negative and all it does is annoy me. I'm so out of here. Bye, QA. Good luck.

• So you guys are like a team huh?

• "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
    I have been told by many that I am ugly, but I have also been told I am people.
    People will tear you apart, commenting on different parts of your body and what they believe to be flawed like it's a dog show. Never let it get to you. You are handsome to plenty of people. You are not ugly, no one is ugly.

• Then how come I've been rejected for 18 years? Do women only want to be approached by hot guys, cuz if they do I will never approach a woman

• WOMEN NEED LOVE. ONCE YOU GIVE US THE ATTENTION AND LOVE AND CARE. WE DONT GIVE A SHIT ON ANYTHING ELSE :)

• I wish that were true cuz I'm nice to people not only women but to everybody. . I think women don't like nice guys they'd rather have a bad boy

• You gotta take a hard look in the mirror bro and make that decision for yourself. How bad do you want it? Do you want to feel like a piece of shit forever?

• What are you talking about paullus?

• I think that you have to look around... beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If you ask a beautiful girl what she wants most in a guy most are going to have very different answers depending on where the are in their lives. So at your age you might find women that are "deeper" and are looking for a good match personalities must meld and being funny, sincere, and attentive, not stalker or snarky will get you far with a lot of girls no matter how you look. Example, David Spade, Adam Sandler both of them have had thier share of beautiful women.. good luck

• You are never going to get a girlfriend with that negative attitude and low self-esteem! Give yourself more credit.

• I will thanks. I've met some really nice people on her including u who have been very helpful

• Well your looks are far from being ugly in my opinion. The type of girl you should seek out probably should not be from an online dating source. We all want to find love and the world is always changing and it is getting harder and harder for people to achieve this. Actively searching is really tough and arduous. Seeing the bigger picture which includes being good to yourself and not listening to negative people will help you get back your power and also further reach your dreams. best of luck.

• Thanks for the compliment. . I have to do online dating unfortunately cuz I'm afraid to approach a girl in person

• Yeah you could, but she won't be every man's dream, maybe only yours (if even that). But when two ugly people get together they don't consider each other ugly, successful attraction would be pretty screwed if everyone held the same standards. I was told once if even the impossible is possible doesn't that in itself out the idea of impossible?

• Yes, its possible. Don't lose hope.

• Dont listen to what everyone says. Sure you're not going to be an underwear model anytime soon, but you are not ugly (although i dont know your personality) you dont have to look for "an ugly girl." Just because there are plenty of women who only care about looks, doesn't mean that all women do. There are plenty of women, like myself, that put character way beyond looks. Maybe you just aren't looking in the, right places?

• So I don't have looks?

• You are fucking missin my point dude

• What point?

• Everyone has a chance and opportunity to find a partner.

• How do I find out if im attractive or not?

• I'm not trying to impress me. I already have myself. . I need a woman in my life

• Having confidence and self esteem is a great start. Right now, you have neither.

• you should not lose hope... you will surely find someone but don't underestimate yourself. :-)

• Thank you

• There are these women I like at work and I smile and say hi to them and they just respond with a dirty look and it makes me afraid to talk to women

• Maybe their day must be bad or you are just over thinking. Don't bother about such people. you should be confident. And if they do it purposely then there are many others who will understand you. :-)

• Yes you can

• Yes, you can either become rich or date an ugly chick.

• Why does she have to be ugly?

• I like the being a rich option. That way I'd just rent a chick and then fire/get rid of her when I'm done. Though I wouldn't hire her if I thought she would get any funny ideas like getting all clingy. Then off to the next chick I go which would be the best part of being a rich guy.

• But you aren't rich.

• You are teddy bear cute and some girls like that.

• What's teddy bear cute?

• I am sure you do but you esp around your friend who you are comfortable with but if you are afraid or nervous to approach women you may not come off as put together as you would like.

• Because I get judged before I can even talk to them.. they want bad boys

• Well, Girls go crazy over Daniel Radcliff, and he isn't cute. Not to mention little' Wayne and Flavor Flav. Guys really have it easy, because there will it least be one Girl who will love you.

• But they don't want fat guys.. we need love too

• Forget about your looks, people judge so much these days, us girls don't want a buffed up, muscley, vain guy who cares what others think all the time, it's the biggest turn off because when a guy cares what others think we know that he will cause too many problems. There is no doubt in the world that when you listen to other people you will listen to lies from other people and take them as true.

• Emmabee11 I've Always Been A Nice Attentive Guy And It Always Went Unnoticed

• A) Yes
    B) You're not ugly.

Women are more forgiving when it comes to looks than men are.

• Thank you i appreciate that. I never had a gf til I was 35 so that's 18 years I was alone. I can't imagine being alone another 18 years

• A 10 like you shouldn't have a problem.

• Nobodys ugly, but there's times you might not meet someones standard, but yes you can.

• What standard? I might be attractive and not even know it cuz I don't approach women

• Some people feel, there is a standard you have to reach to date them, but give yourself a try, if you never try, then you will never know

What Guys Said 21

• Well with that kind of confidence, you may not even get the ugly girls honestly. if you think you are unattractive, there are things most people can do to change that, through style, better hygiene and working out. Girls tend to be more forgiving on looks if you can make it up in other areas

• Why does everyone tell me to go to the gym? What about the good person I am

• well its better than nothing.

• But what if it doesn't take the weight off? This girl told me to stay in my league

• If you think you're ugly, people are going to see that. If you carry your self tall and proud of who you are physically, mentally and spiritually, then it will radiate and attract others. I've seen plenty of "how the heck did he!" relationships and once I get to know the guy I'm like, oooh, this dude is actually pretty damn cool and confident. He knows he's not the most attractive person but it doesn't phase him because he has so much to offer in other ways. Looks are extremely important, people can tell the difference of a man being complacent or accepting.

• How do you know they aren't sad? What's so important about the physical? I've see fit guys who are mean to their gfs..

• Guys like Channing tatum and Adam levine get gfs not guys who look like me

• You just previously said in another comment "I've seen heavy guys get girls". I'm sorry, but I'm pretty sure you're just looking for answers and activity for your question. I'm not going to argue this anymore, you're already very aware that anyone can have someone.

• If you work out, have a decent job, warm personality, you can easily get a healthy 6 or 7, which is far from ugly. I checked you photo, you most probably need a eye check. This is Ugly https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a. akamaihd. net/hphotos-ak-ash4/t1/5808_150300793635_4094296_n. jpg and that is ugly us.123rf.com/.../...-with-red-interesting-face.jpg He/She/it is ugly assets.vice.com/.../...d351a8afbdb26e8de1ea9da.jpg the Ugllylogy http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ugly , it's for 3-rd graders man. I don't want to teach someone your age things, but there is difference between "ugly" and "unattractive" (physical). Thinking you are ugly, accepting it is a very bad thing VERY. It means you are emotionally wounded, very deep. Get over this first then try physical workout. I would recommend the book (you can find it on torrent, and YouTube as audiobook) "the Psycho Cubernetics".

• Well its obvious if im not physically attractive I'm ugly

• You Sir are making me very uncomfortable with your response, I'm saying you are NOT unattractive, you can even become better, I'm not saying this because I'm gay about you, feel mercy, want to cheer you up, it is a fact. You deserve better, and you will get better, get some confidence (not easy i know), I would highly suggest this free book (The Psycho Cybernetics) it free helped people since 1960 with emotional scars.

• Sure it is. Beautiful and ugly are relative terms. There are girls out there who think you are attractive, you just have to find them. And personality goes a long way too.

• Sure, how willing are you to lower your standards?

• www.amazon.com/.../191-0711096-4864916

My opinion is either too short or too long.

• Thanks man.. will this help me with women? I only care about my self esteem as it relates to women

• You can't choose what elements you want self esteem with and what ones you don't. It's all or nothing. You can't be "Charlie Confidence" with women. And "Larry Loser" when not. If you're looking for pick up lines, no this book won't help. It will help to control your negative thoughts about yourself and others, it'll give you a better perspective. A healthier orra (sp?)

• Thanks ironeddie.

• Sure you can.

I saw a bum standing on a busy street with a sign seeking donations and a woman with a big butt with a beer. The guy was a dirty bum, some women in a nice car opened the door and he got in.

The only reason you don't have a woman is you are thinking wrong. Some guys need a sign, bow or lollypop. Pick one.

• That bum analogy doesn't apply. . I make a good living

• You aren't old like me.. I'm in a rush. . You have your whole life ahead of you

• Well, are you willing to date an "ugly" girl?

• Who said i have to date an ugly girl?

• QA is a confirmed hypocrite. Alright, gloves are off since I saw this response. You want the harsh truth? I'll give it to you. Judging from your profile picture, you're overweight. Strike one. Secondly, you have a plain Joe face, not very attractive, you hardly stand out. Strike two. Thirdly, your confidence isn't very high, strike three.

Yes, you're ugly. You're not worth much to a woman. True, not all women are shallow, but YOU are, judging from THIS.

"No I wouldn't. . Would you?"

• So not only do you not provide much in the looks department for a woman, you are also a hypocrite because you want a beautiful girl even though you're ugly, which also proves that you're shallow as well.

You offer NOTHING to a woman, not looks, not sensitivity, NOTHING.

You LOSE sir.

Good day.

• Obviously.

• Yes. You'll just have to work A LOT harder and keep trying no matter how many rejections you face. It's a numbers game. Try enough times and you will succeed. The real question though: is it worth it?

• Ugly is all relative anyway. You may think you're ugly, but others may or may not. I don't think I'm ugly, but my opinion hasn't been verified by the girls I like.

• @dipta thank you. . That means a lot

• @dipta this guy down below said i had nothing to offer a woman, that strike one I'm overweight, 2 I have a plain Joe face etc

• Find a girl who is ugly, problem solved.

• i used to think the same thing bro, i know where your coming from. I actually had to search out of my state to find someone, im from NC and my soon to be wife is from NY. im a southern boy and she's an NY Italian. I wouldn't listen to what other people say, people are mean. You go and have fun and just see where life takes you. as the Italians would say "and if you dont like it, "SCRATCH YA ASS"

• I'm not looking for fun, I'm looking for a mate.. There is this girl on here who accused me of being a troll when all I came on here for was support and guidance nothing else..

• Short answer: Yes.

• Do you got $$$$? That goes further than looks sometimes

• YUP. If you can support me so I don't have to get a job I don't even care how ugly you are!

• v gold digging at its finest ladies and gentlemen

• Who you are and what you do are equally, if not more, important than looks. I say go put yourself out there, figure yourself out, and get confident. It isn't easy, but it can be worth the struggle.

• I can't go through anything hard. . And the main thing they care about is looks. Why do you think I've been alone for 18 years

• That being said, you can find love the way you are man. I believe the first step is a change in your perspective.

• I never said you wouldn't be either of those. Don't put words in my mouth.

• Im sure its tougher but there is definetely someone out there for you. Keep your head up!

• People want you for who y

• People want you for who you are on the inside, looks fade bud, i liked this saying my uncle told me once "make up on a girl won't cover up an ugly heart" and he's right, thats all i wanted to say about that an to be honest out of all the other fellows out there your not ugly

• I don't even know what that means?

• Just an idiot who wanted to voice his opinion

• It sure is.

• depends where you live.

• Lose weight or stay lonely...

• Yes. Women love to date down too. It makes them comfortable and confident