How to get this girl to date me and have sex with me ASAP?

Okay I like this girl a lot we have been going to the same club for the past 3 weeks and she is great. But I really want to date her and have sex with her ASAP. I am going after her because I honestly do like her. But it's a weird feeling. I always went after the thin beautiful party girls but now I want her. A smart witty girl who will accept me for me and will like me. I really want to have sex with her. Because for the first time ever I am not intimitadated by a woman. And I am not worried she won't like the sex I am just happy with her. I really want this girl. I don't know what it is with her. I used to think all women were stuckup and bitchy and slutty. But with her it's diffrent. She's the type of girl that could make me want to sit through the whole entire notebook from start to finish. She's the type of girl that makes me want to shout out I am in love and don't care. But for the first time ever I am not thinking about a future with her I am just thinking about the present moment. How can I get her to like me and have sex with me ASAP

Most Helpful Guy

• It varies from girl to girl how they respond and more importantly what her views are... if she is the kind of person who wants to have sex early she'll do it, if she doesn't want to she won't. It doesn't matter massively what you do or say unless she's at least open to the idea. If she's open to the idea then you basically just be direct about it, obviously not so bluntly it puts her off. I generally tell girls i'm sexually attracted to them through actions as opposed to words. I'd ask her out, but if i'm leading up to a sexual relationship just make her horny.

• How do you attempt to make her horny?

• I can't give away all my secrets... Ha but girls generally like similar things, plus if you know what to ask a girl she'll tell you her likes and dislikes herself.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think a girl with put in for you that easily dude, when dating a girl you need to get to know her and stuff before sex, control your hormones for now because if you really like her and are not just saying these things to get in her pants it will pay off in the long run.

• Dude, there's no way to put this lightly... If you can't control your desires, you probably don't deserve her.

What Guys Said 2

• why not ask her directly

• If your dating a girl for awhile... aren't you going to have sex?

Why put so much pressure on sex too?

Ask her out and SEE where it goes...