Guys, what are your strategies you use to hook up with a random girl you find attractive in night clubs?

Feel free to comment here, I am just curious about this..

Most Helpful Guy

• How many girls are interested in hooking up randomly, very few. Therefore I dont bother, not to mention it would more than likey be a case of being told to f**k off or something like that. Its not acceptable to want to want casual sex if you're a guy apparently.

• I am talking about making out with a random girl in night clubs, what do you do to make out with a random girl and maybe after a few dates be with her..

What Guys Said 4

• Find out if they're single, have a drink, try and get some laughing going , persist and hope for the best lol

• and results were? :)

• yes I know that. And what do you do if you get a rejection?

• Just forget about it and move on.

• ask her to hotel

• Just start dancing with her, move closer, eventually make out with her.

• Do you always make out with a random girl or you get rejected sometimes?

• Sometimes I get rejected, like they turn their back to me or move away. It's a numbers game.

• i just sulk in a corner and berate myself for not having the guts to approach a girl there :'(

• Oh, well you should go up there and ask. her what's up or can I get you a drink and if she's not interested, move on..

What Girls Said 2

• Most guys who don't have social skills just target drunk girls and try to creepily grind on them.
    Guys who are masters skills will sometimes target drunk girls as well , but they will socialize and come of as friendly non creepy people at first, then they grind with the girl and maybe buy her a drink or two and make her feel as if she is having a lot of fun.

• Most guys who tried to hook up with me just came up to me and started talking.

• and what was the result?

• When they started making obvious moves, I just shot them down. Might sound a bit boring but I'm not into hooking up with strangers.