Avoiding the friend zone with a girl?

Hey guys!

I would really love it if you help me out.

So I have gotten in the friend zone when I was 13 because I was immature and didn't know what to do. I am 15 right now and I met this girl, words can't describe her and I am starting to fall for her.

I have been bold with her not holding anything back like I used to, I am not acting like a friend I do flirt with her. I made my intentions of going out with her clear (and I was very nervous about it) she said that I'm a good guy and that we shouldn't rush things yet and that she is busy with school (we are in different schools) she would want to go out with me in summer. I feel chemistry between us she always is happy to chat and talk for hours. There was a guy who had been sticking his nose in her life and I shut his hole down and she really appreciated it and called me her hero.

So, any one girls or boys got any tips and ideas to not get in this girls friend zone?

Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Keep doing what you're doing. Flirt with her and make you're feelings clear. If you don't she'll think that you're not interested, friendzone you, and not believe you if you say you like her afterwards.

What Girls Said 6

• show her you want to be more then friend and be romantic girls are a sucker for this

• I guess just be there when she needs you

• I advise u to keep hanging out with her as much as u can

• The friend zone is a stupid thing guys make up to feel better about being rejected. There is no friend zone. Just like flirt with her and see how she reacts. If she dosnt like you that's tough but you are 15 and relationships at your age don't really matter anyway.

• If she knows how you feel then she shouldn't think you wanna be friend zoned! So i wish you the best luck

• U guys are still young

What Guys Said 2

• What would be different if you were going out?

• Is there no way you can go on dates with her? How far away is she?

• I think you didn't read she can't right now we are going good but we started to chat 2 weeks ago. Also she can't because of her brother and she told me not to rush things..

• Not really apart from Skype.

• Well good luck. It's honestly a crapshoot, but keep the conversations away from being her confidant.