What do you think of fat girls?

i want guys opinons on fat girls would they date them or not. do they like them or not

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• If you're talking about from fluffy to thick girls, then it's all good. However, if you mean "need-to-lose-weight-or-they-will-die" girls, then no.

• depends how big she is. If she is just a little overweight I might but if she is gigantic then definitely no.

• I would date a fat girl but I'd want her to be healthy and to be able to keep up with me. It would be hard to date a girl who was properly obese, but not impossible. Again, it would come down to how she was living her life now - sometimes people need encouragement to make positive changes to their lives. I can see that.

• I wouldn't date a fat girl. Here's why:

1. I don't find overweight physically attractive.

2. The vast majority of fat people can control their weight if they want to. So, actually being overweight is a reflection of personality. It suggests that the girl doens't care about and respect herself enough to be healthy.

3. When you agree to date someone, you're basically giving him or her your stamp of approval. You're saying, "I approve of you". I would feel guilty about giving that approval to a girl who's unhealthy. I don't want to encourage that lifestyle.

• what if she's bigger but is trying to lose weight would u

• how do i do that

• Just find some pics on Google Images of women you think are fat or borderline fat, and copy and paste the links here.

• I wouldn't. I know they're just like anyone else personality-wise, and it's not like I couldn't be friends with them (if that's what you meant by "like") but I don't find them attractive.

What Girls Said 4

• if its a LOT of excess weight.. and it is very obvious they need to lose.. or they could die.. then that is unattractive. but, if it is just a little heavy I think some girls pull off the heavier look!

• As long as your belly doesn't hang over your pants, you're good. If you can't find fitting pants that don't give you a muffin top, then that's a problem. I know from personal experience that most guys don't like fat women, even if they're much fatter themselves.

• Well, you know, it does not matter if you are fat or not, because, what is the more important thing is the heart and the behavior. :)

• i find fat people cute