Andi Dorfman, is the new Bachelorette. What do you think men, would you date her?

So, Andi is the new Bachelorette. I always liked her and she's pretty and she's a ADA (which is cool, not that it matters.) So, I'm just curious guys, would you date her? Is she someone you'd sign up for the Bachelorette for?

sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/.../andi_dorfman.jpg

sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/.../...91955963_n.jpg

http://star-spin. com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Andi-Dorfman-The-Bachelor-2014-232x300. jpg

www.etonline.com/.../...i_dorfman_bachelorette.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• She's pretty. I would never join that show for anyone.

What Guys Said 4

• She definitely cute but I would not sign up for the bachelor in a million years

• She's a definite catch! Really cute and really cool.

• She's pretty but not hot. I'd expect hot for a show in which guys compete to date a girl. On the other hand, I've never actually watched the show, so I don't know how she compares.

But I suspect most guys who go on that show don't do it to date her. They do it for fame and money.

• She's definitely pretty. Would I date? I don't know yet. Too early to tell since I need to know at least a little bit about her personality.

What Girls Said 1

• She's a pretty girl. As cliche as it sounds, her eyes are those of an honest, good, person, and she will fail miserably at finding love on this show because the superficiality of it will completely ruin her.