Why do most Spanish girls reject Black men in general?

This is New York speaking? I barely see a west indian or any black guy with an attractive hispanic girl. What do Latinas dislike about black men to begin, our personality, skin color, we lack education, our features. Why are they so less open minded?

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't know about your area but it's common in california and it's very common in south america apparently.

What Girls Said 2

• How the hell should I know I've never been to New York. Also my sister loves black guys. Also everyone has different racial preferences I could just as easily nag you for preferring Latinas over black women.

• ahahahah at your closing sentence

• Many of us see blackness as masculine and whiteness as feminine so we see white girls as really feminine and we imagine them being really tight and clean and we love their long hair and light eyes and similar with Spanish/ Asian plus we imagine you all are more submissive which we connect to femininity... and I've talked to a lot of black guys about this lol

• Thats terrible because I don't consider black women to be unfeminine , masculine or dirty. And I don't think submissiveness has anything to do with race and it kind of like pisses me of. Some black women are very beautiful

• That's... very racist. :-/

What Guys Said 3

• Stereotypes, I don't hold these beliefs but many think black men are more violent and less "gentleman like". Prove them wrong.

• Because Latin people can pass so easily for white and because they have their own history of mixed races of European/Indigenous/ African , they have a preference for european looks because Spain and Portugal conquered them and they still hold onto that somewhat today. It will change as Latin families in America get older and older and therefore more disconnected from their old culture but for a while they will still probably find white looks to be really pretty and black to be ugly.

• In some race, it's against their family's tradition, sad but true...