What does it mean when a guy does this?

We've been dating for about 6 months now. I'm his first girlfriend. Yesterday, we were given a question by our teacher which she said that we should draw a picture of a symbol that represents us. So today, my boyfriend got his notebook and jokingly didn't want me to get it from him since yesterday he said I won't be able to see what he wrote/draw lol.

Eventually I did which it was this symbol from a video game and on the side a heart that says inside "Chase and Haley forever. Never will separate" I don't remember what it said really but I think that's it. I was smiling and he acted a bit embarrassed lol. I said "You just wanted me to see :P" He said "... yeahhhh :P" lol and he hugged me. My friend saw and told me later on that he's creepy. Is it creepy?

What Guys Said 2

• do you think it's creepy?

he is really into that's really all it means. I don't necessarily see it as creepy especially since you guys are dating

• If you don't think it's creepy, then it's not.

What Girls Said 0