Dealing with a rejection and online stalking?

so, i've liked this girl for about 2 or 3 years (i'm a guy) anyway just before Christmas , i asked her out and she said no, because she went out with my friend.. This will sound kinda creepy but i keep looking at her Twitter, i don't mean to, but i can't help myself.. :/.. Anyway, recently there was an open mic night for teens and we both performed, and when i performed she started crying.. i checked her Twitter and it said stuff like "i wanted to play do i wanna know by AM but it would be too obvious" and "maybe i just wanna be yours".. My questions are, is it me she is talking about, and if so, how can i ask her out without her knowing (and how can i stop myself from looking at her Twitter?) *sorry for long question*

She started going out with my friend again, so i guess it wasn't me.. but anyway, thanks for all your responses!

Most Helpful Guy

• I had to read the lyrics. Well kind of strong and there might be a link to you. But she went out with someone else before Christmas . Maybe the song you played had strong lyrics that made her think about the other guy. It's a tricky situation. What song did you perform? what's her situation with your friend. Ask him what happened.

But seeing your question is like i'm re-living my situation with this girl. She first rejected me. Then when i started to ignore her and mind my own business things changed. She was taking to Facebook to post songs and quotes. Every single real life thing between us usually translated in songs on her Facebook .
    So she might hint at you. Problem is: why isn't she doing something more direct? Is she really serious trying to grab your attention by saying stuff on Twitter? That's what pissed me off about the girl i liked. She kept doing that instead of trying to tell me face to face or in a more direct manner.
    Anyway.. Let's be gentlemans and see things from her point of view. Maybe her rejecting you wasn't was she wanted. It happens, she might have freaked out when you asked her before Christmas . Or maybe she had a change of heart. SHE REJECTED YOU so in that brain of hers, she will look like a fool if she comes back to you. She thinks you got over and you might laugh and mock her. SO i guarantee she will never come back to you and confess. All she will do is: post on Twitter. It's safe for her. You'll have to go after her.
    I have no details about things that made you think she's interested...
    Do you have Twitter? Do you have her as a friend? You should post a song "James Morrison - up" would be good for your situation. This way (if her posts on Twitter were about you), she'll know you might still think about her.
    Another choice is: you could simply take a bigger risk and tell her that your invitation to hang out is still valid.

• Thanks for your response! I played creep-radiohead, adam's song-blink182 and part-time model-flight of the conchords.. They don't talk at all pretty much.. She might of been freaked out cause it was really sudden i guess.. And we performed a song the next day in front of the whole school.. I'm 15 and she was the first girl i've ever asked out and to be honest, i've never been more scared about anything.. thanks so much!

• Right now you should pick yourself up (after the rejection) and take a Deep breath because it seems she is hinting at you. So let her know somehow if you're still willing to date her.
      Thanks for the BA, best of luck and let me know how it goes if you are going to stay on this forum. I'm seriously curios.

• Sorry to hear that! I actually said you should try and find out what happened between your friend and her. At least you learned what it feels like to put your feelings out there and asked someone out. Getting rejected is not nice no matter how it's done. But now you know those songs weren't for you and you can resume your life

What Girls Said 8

• It's too risky to look at a post someone has put on Twitter and assume it's about you. Fact is you don't know what this girl hides behind closed doors, so it's dangerous to assume it's about you. The only reasonable thing to do is ask her flat out, then you'll know your answer. Don't worry about stalking her Twitter - we all do it, just try to cut it down everyday it'll get easier and you'll just upset yourself if you keep looking at it.
    Chances are she's not into you because she's already said no and she wouldn't say no for no reason. Despite going out with your friend she'd still tell you if she was into you - you'd get a vibe.
    Seriously though, dont assume her tweets are about you, they could be about anyone, just ask her straight how she feels about you, why she cried and whats going on because your not sure, if she still says no you have your answer and if she opens up well you have your answer.

Good luck x

• No need for over thinking, no need for words, just gather your courage and ask her out. Could very well you had "brought her to her knees" that nite.
    With all of this, The most she can do is start crying, or give you her "open mic" of yeigh or neigh.
    Good luck. xx

• ask her and you'll find out

• I saw you updated and got your answer. Sorry it wasn't the one you were looking for.

• What is happening is you obsessed with her. You don't mean to be but you are. There is no normal way to get over that. There is really no way to ask her out without lying to her. Honestly, How do you think she is going to react if you were to lie and turn around and say oh yea this is me. There has to be a reason she rejected you. No one likes rejection... It does hurt a lot.

• Ask her that is the best way to find out

• Hmm...

• Dude fucking grow up

What Guys Said 6

• I wouldn't say that looking at someone's Twitter account is considered "stalking " them , if all your doing is looking at the page and such. but if she clearly rejected you , I'd move on and meet other girls if there isn't much interest coming from her , you can't force some girl to be interested in you

• It's OK bud! Once you learn that most women are Evil vindictive creatures you will no longer be obsessed with any one of them! Don't let them play with your feelings just tap that then move along!

• I deal wit rejection just fine water off of my back as far as I am concerned as for stalkers I have several fire arms and hand to hand combat weapons in my house so that should speak for itself.

• Dont afraid just call her and ask directly that you love me or not? if she says yes, your good time starts. and if she says no, start thinking positive and searching for more beautiful gfs. Life is not limited to one girl.

• you need to find a new girl

• AmericanBoy. f**k um dump um move on. AGREED!