Why won't guys date me its upseting to get rejected all the time?

i get turned down left and right why won't guys date me

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on a lot. Maybe they don't even realize that you're asking them out.

Maybe they're taken by such surprise that they don't know what to say or do, so they say "no."

Maybe you're going after guys that already have girls. Or guys that are out of your league.
    That doesn't mean you're ugly... You're just not going after guys that find you attractive. There is a difference.

I haven't gone on a date in forever but it's not always because girls don't like me. I'm pretty picky too because I know that I can get what I want... and that means a girl that I'm ATTRACTED to. They don't have to look like Jessica Biel for me to be attracted, know what I mean? But they have to have the total package.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• You don't ask out the guy - the guy asks you out. If you ask out a lot of people -regardless of whether you are male or female, you are going to get rejected a lot of the time.

• Your in high school relax. You have to be comfortable being alone and yourself before you get into dating anyway. Have confidence and boys will notice

• You just haven't met the right guy for you. Remember never force yourself to a guy, just enjoy being single and one day you'll meet the right one. You're too young to be frustrated on dating, relax breathe hoohoo :)