I'm 14 and really haven't been with a girl. I feel like I'll be single for a really long time?

So I'm a freshman and I really haven't dated anyone. I feel like I'll be single for a long time. I have been with a girl off and on last summer. But yeah

Most Helpful Girl

• I know how you feel. But apparently once puberty hits you, you'll prolly be like "Why the heck did I even ask this question?" Lol. I never thought about being with anyone, until I spontaneously said yes to this boy when I was 15 and he was 17. Im the one who's 17 now, and even if it didn't last that long, I learned a lot and I dont wanna go through heartbreak again. Im already going to graduate n a few months, but now I feel l ike Im going to be a forever aloner, even when there are some guys that like me but am uninterested in them lol. But other than that, your life will change a whole lot through in hs. You'll go through different phases, times, and you'll make memories and experiences so long as they're good and bad. You'll learn life lessons as well, and what makes it all interesting is that it'll all be unexpected. It might be different for you since your a dude, but trust me. For all I've observed throughout my hs life, even the not-so-attractive-or-fit-boy can still have many great friends and a girlfriend. You have nothing to worry about. I even consider you more lucky right now hahaha

What Girls Said 9

• You're literally still a fetus. Don't worry lol

• You're only 14!! You're still a kid. Wait a few years :)

• you're only 14 !!!1

• lol You're basically still a kid. If I were your mom, I'd say you're not old enough to date yet, so I won't let you anyway.

• You're so young, you have so much time to get a girlfriend. Don't worry about this.

• 'I'm 14' Stop right there. Don't be an idiot.

You're 14. Stop acting like you're an adult and understand how relationships work, because you don't. You're a Freshmen. Focus on your studies.

• You dont have to be harsh. Asides from that, he's not trying to act like an adult or anything. And by any means, age doesn't define how mature you are. Its a natural phase in life to feel lonely depending on what you're going through

• You're only 14! There's so much more time for you to find a girl and a healthy relationship. Good things come to those who wait :)

• Your 14 and it hasn't even been that long since your last gf
    The chance that the people you date now will become your wife when your older is basically 0%
    You've got bigger problems to worry about

• You're only fourteen. A lot of kids at my school are "dating" too, but serious dating probably won't start until you're older. Just don't worry. You have time.

What Guys Said 9

• Boo hoo, LOL!!! I'm over twice your age and never had a girlfriend. Dont get me wrong, I felt exactly the same way even back then when I was 14.

• I didn't get my girlfriend until I was 16, and now that I'm 19 I get what I want when I want it. Just work out and enjoy school while it lasts, trust me, you're going to miss it.

• dude your balls just dropped a couple years ago, hormones are retarded and puberty sucks ass, thats all i gotta say about that. the feelings youve been feeling, youve probably only felt those for the past couple years. as well. but hey, try asking girls out if itll make you feel better. rejection is something you should come to terms with to

• You got to amp up your personality. Look at YouTube videos on how to become a boss with girls. You just gotta be fearless and go out there and talk to girls even if you feel that everyone sees you as a quiet person. Start now though cause i regret not getting a girlfriend earlier in high school. I am a virgin and i want to get laid.

• but he's 14...

• I do believe in Sex before marriage. I just don't believe in kids doing sex. For all you know, he's too young to buy a condom, so where would he get a condom?

• There is no age restriction to buy a condom.

• Come back when you're 18.

• You're still a kid, things will happen don't sweat it.

• You're 14yo just be assertive & take great care of your looks & health...

• You're fucking 14, get over this stupid shit lol. Teen life hasn't even started for you really and you're already worried that you'll be single for a while? So all those girls at your school, at other schools, at parties or events, and so on... I guess those odds aren't looking good for you, huh?

Ha wow

• I see you are feeling peer pressure and a little jealousy that some dudes around you are dating girls. I understand you want to be included in the "in crowd" of dating but I think your hormones are corrupting your mind right now.

The only time you should be asking this question is when you are a High School Senior and still haven't dated anyone yet.