He would have probably said no by now right?

So this guy im dating, he doesn't live in my town but he is coming next weekend. 3 Weeks ago i asked him if he wanted to do something together when he got in town, and he said yes, i want to and he told me the date and said he is staying longer so we can hang.

Since that conversation I've talked to him 3 times and he hasn't said anything about not meeting, so i guess we are still meeting? im just afraid to get ditched last minute, but i mean he would have said no if he didn't want to by now?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I'm pretty sure he still wants to meet you, why not just mention it casually in a text and ask about what you could do.

• because its next weekend and i dont want to be needy, when can i ask him to meet? the same day or the day before?

• Just ask him a few days before and if he wonders why you're asking just say that you were just wondering. After all, you're just being curious :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Why would he ditch you? You're being fearful of nothing. You could easily just confirm plans with him rather than worrying.

• That's not being "needy" if you're confirming plans with someone. Being needy is calling him 10 times between now and next weekend. There is a very clear difference between the two. Just ring him up and ask about what day works for the both of you. That's it. Its pretty simple.

• You probably are still meeting no worries. Just on the day he gets into town suggest something for you guys to do. Don't be stressing out!