Is it ok to ignore a guy that I haven't dated yet?

We met at a party and we were joking around when I was drunk. It's not like he asked me on a date but he keeps blowing up my phone and he annoyed me by telling me my career choice doesn't make enough money. Can I ignore him? I don't want to date him

Most Helpful Guy

• sure you can ignore him or tell him you just aren't interested in dating at the moment

What Guys Said 2

• you can ignore whomever you want to? im not sure what having dated him or not has to do with this?

• It's more rude to ignore after having a longer relationship.

• no i wouldn't say that, most people when a long relationship ends, especially if there is bitterness, will ignore one another.

• Anyone who harasses you with negative statements about your career choice is begging to be ignored.

What Girls Said 1

• Apparently while you were "drunk," sweetie, you had given him your number, so Now he has----Your number, to sort of speak.
    Try and block his number, if you can... Either that, if you can't, then just Ignore his every call, his every whim, until he finally gets the hint to lay off and move on to someone else he can "rule with school."xx