How can I find out if she is single?

There is this girl I went to school with, four years ago, we kinda had a thing for each other but nothing real ever came of it.

We´re in the same city again and I want to ask her out I just don´t know if she is single and she isn´t on Facebook .

I have her cell number, any tips on how to find out and then ask her out?

Most Helpful Girl

• I always liked the straight forward approach call her up & ask her out. Simply say if your not seeing any one would you like to?

What Girls Said 2

• I would just send her a text. Say its been a long time just seeing how you have been.

• I would send her a text or matter of fact you can call her and ask her how she is doing and ask her to lunch or dinner one day. Then as you two are talking you could ask. Or you could just text her and ask her directly if she had a boyfriend.

What Guys Said 2

• ask her during a conversation a question like"what type of things does your boyfriend do?"

she will either say "i don't have a bf" or say "he's does _____"

• you could ask her what she is doing at the weekend. If she's not single she might say with boyfriend if she is single she might say going out with some friends.