What's a good response to this text?

Met a guy, we hooked up and it was terrible. A day later I texts him: "So that was kind of a disaster?"

No response.

What would you have said to that? I was joking and hoping he would agree, jokingly. Did I hurt his feelings/misread it?

He was small, I faked so he would hurry up and cum. Fortunately the condom fell off and spilled all over the floor so we didn't have to cuddle. I got dressed and left.

Most Helpful Guy

• You either hurt his feelings...

-or-

... he completely agrees with your assessment, and has decided that he doesn't want to pursue more disastrous hookups with you.

What Guys Said 2

• I would have said nothing... unless you want to try again or have feelings for him. What's the point in texting the person back a day later to let him or her know that the hook up went terrible? I'm sure the other person can tell for their self. Let's say if the roles were reversed would you want the guy to text you and say the same thing?

• Good point. I guess I felt like even if it was bad we could still be friends, but I guess it was just about getting it in for him.

• He may be embarrassed and demanified haha what was so bad about it

What Girls Said 5

• Yes, I would say he took This to heart, and is probably pouting on the other end as I write this.
    If someone you Just meet doesn't know you're into "laughs and giggles," naturally they won't find any humor in certain things such as this. To be on the safe side, and the courteous side, text him "I was just joking," and wait to see if he responds with a bit of lite laughter from his other end. xx

• hahaha your text was great! It was totally fresh! I would have laughed and answered you, and continue the conversation.

But maybe this guy felt ashamed or something...

• Thank you! I'm glad you see the humor in it. I figured we could at least laugh it off, but oh well.

• U definitely hurt his feelings. Text messaging is a bad way to express jokes, u can't prove what ur emotions are. What went so wrong that is was a disaster?

• If the hook up was terrible, why would you even want to message him at all? If he thinks it was as terrible as you're saying it was, that's why he's not responding.

• True. I guess because I was hoping it wasn't just about the sex, that we could still brush it off and be friends, but oh well.

• What mad it a disaster?