Girls, would you enjoy going to a guys house and helping to build a lego set for a date?

Not the first one, but one of the following dates. think that would be fun times for you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends if she likes lego - as for me the answer will be fure sure!

I think it's a wonderful idea since lego is a unisex game that both gender can relate to from childhood experiences. I would even go as far as building something that is a bit complex to gain a feeling of achievement in the end plus I view it as a great time to bond with the other person because from there I will know how his logical thinking is and how he communicates it and it also builds a level of teamwork interaction that will promote support in problem solving to reach the same desired goal.

What Girls Said 19

• Are you kidding me? I'm not his babysitter, so unless I'm getting paid 10€/hour, I'm not staying and playing legos with him when I can watch a movie and have dinner or drink beer or play sports!

• For me personally - HELL yes.
    But it really depends on what girl you're going for. Some may laugh at you but some may love you forever hahha

• That sounds like a lot of fun. It's different. I would never think of this myself but it's definitely something I would have fun with

• If it's a cool star wars set then yes

• I love legos so I would totally be in to it but if I didn't like legos i would hate it

• that's cute. probably something you should do when you've known the person a bit longer and you're sure that she likes you though. a lot of girls would be put off by that.

• Sounds kinda childish to me... I LOVE IT!

• LEGO is awesome and it would def make a fun date!

• Legos are the shizz so I'm definitely down for a lego date.

• I can't believe what I'm reading. I thought this guy was a total goob. Props to him on creativity, AND affordability. Here I wasted money on Napa and stuff like that...

• I like legos... haha it would be fun

• That sounds fun. I loved legos as a kid.

• You have to make sure she's into Lego. If you have kid siblings ask her to baby sit and play lego while she's there. What girl doesn't like kids or lego?

• Yes! But that's just me probably not a lot of girls out there who would do that willingly, unless they are cool like me ^.^

• Depends on if you are a total bitch or not. I would enjoy the crap out of it.

• One of my sisters had a LEGO date, they spent the evening building sets at home...:)

• Nope not really.

• If this is a set up date then no. I build Legos with my little brother. I do not want to do it with a guy I like. If it just happened one day while you two were hanging out then it might be a little fun. If you really are set on building Legos with this girl then try to make it a random thing. Do not ask her flat out if she wants to do it. Unless she's really into Legos then by all means go right ahead

• Ya I like Lego

• Yeah, I have a guy best friend and I wouldn't mind helping him out.

What Guys Said 2

• Props to you. A lot of positive, feminine responses below. Damn. I learned something tonight.

• That's something to do after you're in a relationship and you're just hanging out, not a date.