Do you respond to every girl that messages you on a dating site or only the ones you find attractive?

I f you are on a dating site and a girl messaged you saying 'Hi' would you message her back only if you found her attractive? or would you reply regardless of how attractive she is to be be polite?

0|0
0|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I only respond to ones I would be interested in meeting and I would suggest meeting up with them very quickly. The reason being that I was emailed back and forth with too many women who suddenly drop communication when they find out I expect them to be the real deal and meet up. It's like they want to stay in this virtual "dating" aspect and never move forward.

I don't get messaged much at all honestly as I am not that active which probably puts my profile way behind everyone else's. Most of the time I don't reply because it's an overweight woman or a face-only photo meaning she's hiding her weight also. As a guy who exercises frequently, I avoid sedentary girls.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I respond to every girl to thank her for her communication. If she pursues it and isn't interesting, I tell her that while I appreciate her interest, I'm getting involved with someone and can't pursue things with her. Being polite is rare these days but that doesn't make it any less classy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Only ones that are good looking

0|0
    0|0
  • Every single one. Most of the don't have RL pics anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • Id rather give an honest answer and say I'm not interested then to be polite or leave them hanging

0|0
    0|0
  • Well i message all of them if i ever got sum cuties hittin' on meh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only ones I find attractive. If I don't think she looks nice, I feel like I'm just leading her on if I respond

0|0
    0|0
  • I am just like every other person on this planet. Shallow! I f she is cute/yes. Not my type /no!

0|0
    0|0
  • If she was ugly I would probably ignore it, slightly attractive I would talk.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would probably depend on how much time I was spending online. If I didn't have much going on, I'd be more inclined to reply regardless. But I was getting genuine interest from a few different girls and it was resulting in actual dates, I'd focus my attention on the ones I found attractive and actually wanted to meet up with.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.