Do you respond to every girl that messages you on a dating site or only the ones you find attractive?

I f you are on a dating site and a girl messaged you saying 'Hi' would you message her back only if you found her attractive? or would you reply regardless of how attractive she is to be be polite?

Most Helpful Guy

• I only respond to ones I would be interested in meeting and I would suggest meeting up with them very quickly. The reason being that I was emailed back and forth with too many women who suddenly drop communication when they find out I expect them to be the real deal and meet up. It's like they want to stay in this virtual "dating" aspect and never move forward.

I don't get messaged much at all honestly as I am not that active which probably puts my profile way behind everyone else's. Most of the time I don't reply because it's an overweight woman or a face-only photo meaning she's hiding her weight also. As a guy who exercises frequently, I avoid sedentary girls.

What Guys Said 10

• I respond to every girl to thank her for her communication. If she pursues it and isn't interesting, I tell her that while I appreciate her interest, I'm getting involved with someone and can't pursue things with her. Being polite is rare these days but that doesn't make it any less classy.

• Only ones that are good looking

• Every single one. Most of the don't have RL pics anyways.

• Id rather give an honest answer and say I'm not interested then to be polite or leave them hanging

• Well i message all of them if i ever got sum cuties hittin' on meh.

• Only ones I find attractive. If I don't think she looks nice, I feel like I'm just leading her on if I respond

• I am just like every other person on this planet. Shallow! I f she is cute/yes. Not my type /no!

• If she was ugly I would probably ignore it, slightly attractive I would talk.

• It would probably depend on how much time I was spending online. If I didn't have much going on, I'd be more inclined to reply regardless. But I was getting genuine interest from a few different girls and it was resulting in actual dates, I'd focus my attention on the ones I found attractive and actually wanted to meet up with.

What Girls Said 0