Fellas, what's a romantic gesture a girl can do for a guy?

I'm a hopeless romantic, but I think a girl doing something for her guy would be a nice change! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Find out his favorite drink, activity, etc and surprise him with something. No need to overdo it and take him out to an extravagant restaurant because even the smallest things can be considered very romantic. Invite him over, fix his FAVORITE MEAL/drink give him a nice small card (NOT TOO MUCH) and kiss him on his forehead, tell him how much you care for him.

What Guys Said 1

• The problem is guys way of thinking is so different. I have known some guys that were into romance so they are out there. But for the most part we only try and do those things for our woman because you ladies get something out of it. I l promise you if you offered him a sex act or a romantic night out majority are taking the sex act. It just means nothing to us. I am terrible in that i just can't do romantic. I tried very hard when i was married but just didn't get it and could never figure out anything to do.
    I hope someone can give you the ideas your looking for.

What Girls Said 3

• You can make him something like a pulled pork sandwich with fries and an ice cold beer

• Other than sexual things, you can cook him a good meal or make him something he might like.

• You could prepare for him a romantic dinner with everything he likes, or take him out on a date to a place he really like, another thing you could do, though it's kinda cheesy, is a scrapbook about things you've done together or your relationship, or you could always bring him breakfast to bed, or buy him something he really wants and give it to him when he least expects it, or gift him some lingerie ;) good luck!