How do I get him to open up and tell me where I stand?

I started seeing this guy about 6 months ago. At first, we were really casual and I didn't care, but now I'm starting to have feelings for him. I have tried to talk to him about this but all he says is how he likes me but he can't be serious now because he still has feelings for his ex and he's confused. I'm not sure what to do because it could just be a bunch of crap. I like him but have no idea if it's worth my time to stay around or if I need to let this go.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Girl, he TOLD you how HE feels. You're just choosing not to listen. You're being stubborn about the situation, and unfortunately, you feel stronger about him, than he feels about you. LISTEN instead of avoiding reality. Good luck.

• Let him gooooo! If he's making you second choice you shouldn't make yourself be that. Also if he still likes his ex he's prolly working out a plan to try to get back with her.