Would guys like/date/love, etc a girl wearing a hijab? Head scarf?

First of all, I am well aware that you're not allowed to date in islam but I'm jsut wondering... you know... from plain curiousity: would guys ever get attracted to a hijaby? if so in what way? does the head scarf really turn you off?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say the head scarf wouldn't really turn me on or off, I'd really just kind of ignore it like it was just some piece of fashion. Really that's how most people that aren't apart of the religion probably see it, a choice in fashion.

What Guys Said 8

• everyone is different. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I am not into most ethnic or inter-racial. I am just not attracted to those women. I hear about Yellow Fever but find Asian women a turnoff...
    I would not date a girl wearing it. But it has nothing to do with whatever it is supposed to symbolize... i just don't roll that way. put one on a woman I find attractive and I wouldn't turn the date down. But if she is wearing one our "ideas" about religion and also how women should be treated are probably not in sync and we would never mesh...

• If I took the religious aspect away and just at it as a woman wearing a head scarf, I could see myself being cool with it. But they're kind of a package deal, and to be honest I couldn't see myself being compatible with a Muslim woman.

• *and just LOOK at it as a woman...

• What do you mean just LOOK at it as a woman

• What I meant was, if it was just a woman wearing a hijab/head scarf and it didn't carry along with it the fact that she's a Muslim, then I could see myself being ok with it.

• There are actually a few at my college and I find most of them really attractive. A lot of them have gorgeous faces and most of them dress really nicely. I actually think that the hijabs can look nice since they can be in different colors/patterns and they do stand out from all of the other girls. I think it might be cool to give it a shot dating one but it would never happen since they are not allowed to date outside their religion.

• This is a contradictory question, in that if you were wearing one you wouldn't be allowed to date, but you are asking if guys would date you if you were to wear one? Yeh I would, if I could actually see the girl, and also not be forced into her religion and all the "no sex before marriage" stuff. I'm pretty liberal though so any preaching to me or trying to convert me would be an instant goodbye.

• and why can't you date in Islam?

• He's not saying that he can't date a Muslim girl. It's just that a family who practices Islam would most likely not accept a boyfriend who doesn't practice the religion as well.

• i think she's actually just asking if you would be attracted to a girl wearing a headscarf. or if it would cause you to be not attracted to one.
      thats the question

• no it wouldn't turn me off, her beautiful face and smile would get my attention and cause me to be so curious though for more.

• I could like and be attracted to such a girl. However, it is very doubtful that I would date her. That's not because I wouldn't want to, but it's just not inviting to someone, like myself, that doesn't practice Islam. It wouldn't make sense for me to go out of my way to ask her out knowing there is only a very small chance of it actually happening.

• Not my buzz, It doesn't seem at all natural , doesn't look good. And how are you supposed to admire her when you see hardly anything.

• if i can see the face/eyes and figure then yes otherwise if everything is hidden the its a turn off

What Girls Said 0