Girl i hooked up with is avoiding me?

So i accidentally left my things in her car the other night we had sex after we hung out. I kinda need them actually. She initially said no biggie and she'd drop them off but now I'm going on 48hr's no response to my texts. Maybe she's busy? Maybe she thinks i did it on purpose to see her again? At this point i'd be happy if she just drove by my place and tossed my shit while her car was driving.

So what's up ladies is she afraid it might get weird because at this point i might just roll into her work while she's working.

OR... should i just wait a few more days then just consider them lost.

All serious responses are appreciated. Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she is busy, I would give her a bit more time. Or she is holding your things hostage so you will have to see her again.

• I seriously doubt she wants to see me again, lol. I'll give it a bit more time.

• Lol, I think I would just let it go I'd she is moving at a glacial pace to return my things.

• Lol, you didn't have to give me BA, but thanks. I hope things work out... give updates. :)

What Girls Said 2

• She is probably busy, I would just drive by her house knock on her door and ask for the things.

• go to her house if you know where she lives, what did you leave? if it was something valuable or nice she might have decided to keep it or sell it

• not very valuable, just some keys i'd prefer she didn't have a copy of.

• ok, i was thinking a work cell phone or something a person might decide to sell on. she probably couldnt find them in her car and thought u were making up excuses to see her again

What Guys Said 3

• Make it less work for her. Tell her that it's totally not a big deal, and that you just wanna grab your stuff real quick. Ask her what time and place works for you to go get it.

• Fuck that dude. Find that girl and get your stuff back. Spring up on her at work or something and be like, "shit I'm glad I bumped into you... Well, since we're here, do youhave the stuff?"

• It's really odd behavior for me figure out. If you don't want to deal with someone... why keep their shit and avoid them? I'm thinking she's avoiding some type of confrontation she's imagining.

• yah man, females can be really retarded. As if you're going to start stalking her because of one night in bed with her. Now you HAVE to find her because she's got all your shit... dumb broad.

• You need to initiate. Also who cares if you use it as a pre-emptive strike to see her again, she said it was no big deal. You just need to do the initiating here.