We live on opposite ends of the country. How could I ever meet him?

Well... I kind of have a problem here. First of all, I am starting to fall for a guy whom I've never met before. We met online (I know, I know, red flags start going up) but it's not really like that. Neither of us expected this to happen. We started talking because we were giving each other advice on other people we were interested in and somehow... we just kind of fell for each other. We are boyfriend and girlfriend now and we are both 17. He's a senior and I'm a junior and we are very happy. I mean he's great. The only problem is we live thousands of miles away from each other. He lives on the east coast and I live on the west and we really want to see each other but there seems to be no feasible way. Flights are expensive and he would have to find a place to stay while he was here... It just kind of sucks. I cannot not see him. We've decided that's not an option... Does anyone have suggestions for a more cost affective way to meet in person?

Most Helpful Girl

• Video chat for now. My aunt had a relationship like this for 5 years then flew over to him and they ended up getting married :) funny how love works

• Thanks :) Trying to make it work...

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0