Are you women less likely to go out with a guy if you see that his previous girlfriends were ugly?

I know beauty is subjective but I was just wondering if this would affect his status in anyway. In a way that would show that he is not shallow right?

Most Helpful Girl

• Guess im a shallow btch but i do care what his exes look like. if he's an amazing guy, it wouldn't affect anything btwn us. it has happened to me and i was offended. offended is a strong word, but i wasn't happy about it. it depends on how the guy approached me to. if he was genuinely interested in the things i did and said and we shared some similar hobbies or interests, i wouldn't care what his exes looked like. but if he was some guy i met at a club and he was interested in me for my looks, then its diff.

Most Helpful Guy

• I never wanted to know who the former boyfriends of my wife were or how they looked. It's the past.

What Girls Said 4

• Not at all. It doesn't matter to me. It won't make me think he's less shallow either. Beauty is subjective as you said so I'd assume he saw something beautiful in her that I might not see because I'm female.

• Yes because that reminds me too much of a crazy ex of mine... and it turns out he could only get ugly chicks because he was a pathological liar and had a horrendous sex addiction and was bat shit insane

• no that wouldn't deter me

• Why would I care what his exes looked like? That makes no difference to me, or our relationship. How he TREATED those women, THAT does matter. If he cheated, if he was an asshole, if he was sweet, if he lied, etc. How they treated him matters as well, because that can give me a clue as to why he does certain things with me.

What Guys Said 0