How to attract guys??? Please read... I need advice Girls and Guys!!

It seems that every time I start liking a guy and we start hanging out everything goes down hill. It seems like all guys want from me is sex and all that sh*t. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm normally quiet, reserved but I can have a fun time. I don't know how people get the wrong impression of me. So what do I do to make guys know that I want a real relationship. How do I tell them and show them. What do I do to make things right. I need advice!

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't be to forward, if you want a guy to think about you for you and less about having sex with you anytime soon then you should date slow, meaning no kisses for at least 3 dates, then no tongue for a couple more at least. If you have "fun" by getting drunk at parties and acting wild, that's how they will view you and it will be hard to not have them reaching for your pants.

• I agree with your theory of taking things slowly but I think waiting for 3 dates for even a peck kiss is a little too slow. The guy might not even think she likes/is attracted to him if she does that and will assume that they're just friends.

• Perhaps, but maybe that's the extreme she needs to be taking right now to avoid those who want only to get under the covers. Someone with real interest can wait a few days.

• I agree. thank you guys

What Guys Said 2

• Just be yourself. No need to follow a procedure that attracts guys. That won't help at all. The only thing I can say is, get out more. Be with friends, don't sit at the house. Get involved in clubs and activities too. But do not change who you are.

• How old are the men in question?

• 19-21 year olds are normally all about sex. Try finding a 25 or older, depending on how comfortible you are with age. By the time I hit 25 I began to focus more on Emotionial relationships than sexual ones. As far as what you can do to let a guy know you want a "real" relationship I would have to say ask him the classics. "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?" "What are you looking for?" If all else fails give him 3 weeks without sex, have him meet your friends. Ask him to meet his friends.

What Girls Said 1

• wow you sound pretty much like me!

I've learned...take things slowly! physically, emotionally, everything. making out the first time on a date or "hang out" is fine but not any more than that and not when you first meet a guy too...I've learned that the hard way. and make sure that's not all you do but also talk and do other fun activities.