Looking for honest Opinions/Ratings/Judgement.

I'm not a shallow person or have self conscious issues, so I am doing this just for curiosity sake.
I'd like people to rate my appearance based upon the picture I just posted for my avatar. I want people to comment their opinion honestly.

I have thought about going on dating sites just for fun, and have been thinking of pictures to use. I don't have perfect teeth - have a gap as can be clearly seen, so I guess my biggest curiosity is;
Do you think if I posted this picture people would avoid contacting me? - kind of a social experiment I guess. lol
I have MANY nice pictures of me that you don't notice this (I did some modeling for a photographer friend for her portfolio) - those pictures are amazing.

Anyways back to the point... rate/comment/remark.
Go.

Most Helpful Guy

• Its small so its very hard to see but it looks like Id give you at least an 8 could be 9 or a 10 if i could see it better. I would definitely ask you out going by this picture. So would you let me take you out? lol. Get me a bigger pic and I could be a little more detailed. But I think you are really pretty.

What Guys Said 6

• Being honest, if i bumped into you at say the supermarket, i would think you are just an average girl, but kinda cute. I am sure though when you are all done up for a night out you would turn quite a few heads.

And no, I dont think people would avoid contacting you over said photo. and if they are shallow enough to be like that, do you really want to be talking to them anyways?

• I think you are VERY pretty. Your teeth are just fine the way they are. You have a great hairstyle, too.

• I think the biggest issue to me is you're wearing a baggy jack and I really don't know what your body looks like. I think you're going to get guys contacting you. I hear girls generally get a lot of attention online.

• You're beautiful: your nose, your eyes, your cheeks, and your hair are awesome. You have straight, white teeth; who cares if there's a small gap in between them? Definitely not most men.

• That photo is a 6 out of 10. For me, a 5 means totally unremarkable, neither attractive nor unattractive, nothing to remember either good or bad. So a 6 would basically mean the same thing, except with the potential to improve.

• to be honest you are very far from pretty

• i mean to reach pretty

What Girls Said 2

• I think that you look very good. You seem to have great skin and pretty eyes. Everything in the picture is good except that your hair is on your face, if you pulled back your hair a bit the pic would look better.

• i think your beautiful you should more confidence in your self because you look great