Guys: If you like a girl will you text her?

Will you text her and initiate the conversation or does texting not really interest you. Would you rather talk in person than have a conversation over text? If the girl is always texting you first and you never contact her other than responding to her does that mean you have no interest in her?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I like a girl i definitely initiate conversations. Hopefully she does the same. If he doesn't ever text you he probably isn't very interested. Im not a big texter but if i like a girl, of course id want to talk to her.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes I will text her and I do like texting. I would rather talk in person because I enjoy her company and wish I was around her all the time. I would never not reply. If the person is not replying then there is definitely a problem. It could just be a busy job or family crisis. If those are not happening then you have problems.

What Girls Said 0