Texting Advice: This guy doesn't text me anymore?

This guy and I used to text all the time, and our conversations seemed never-ending and fun. I felt like I could text him whatever I wanted whenever I wanted, because we were kinda close.

Now unfortunately we very rarely text at all, I'm the one who has to text him first, and now our conversations are short and not as fun as they were before. And it feels like I can't really text him much because I think I would bother him.

I asked him before what was up and he said he was busy and that everything with us was okay.

So I guess my question is what should I do…he's a good friend and I really don't want to lose him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Here text him this,

" Hey I'm cuddled on my couch watching a movie by myself. Would be nice if you were here with me ;) "

Problem solved

What Guys Said 1

• Don't force it. He probably felt like it was too much. Trust me, don't oversaturate the amount of time that you should text him.

Guys lots of times couldn't be bothered with meaningless texts that have no reason other than just saying 'hey.' Next time you text him, you have to have a legitimate reason to do so.

• yeah, I understand. In the beginning he was always texting me first and keeping the conversation going…but I guess having a legitimate reason is pretty much the only choice I have now. Thanks

What Girls Said 5

• I agree with everybody, don't text him anymore. If he texts you, Great! Talk to him! If he doesn't, his loss. I was once in a situation like this, there is no use in trying to pursue someone who doesn't want to be pursued. It is wasted effort. Move on. If you see him in real life, DO try to make small talk and smile, but don't engage in further conversation if he's not interested in real life or texting.

• He is making time to text someone else. Don't text him anymore.

• probably he wanted to be more than friends with you but noticed that you see him as a friend so before he catches feelings he decided to back away that's why he doesn't text you as often as before. or probably he is busy.

• that's what also confuses me because he did tell me before that he liked me, but i have a boyfriend...

• Stop texting him, he says he is busy so whenever he has a chance he can contact you. But don't feel down he honestly could be busy so don't be sad about it.

• Since you have a boyfriend, that is why.