After the first date how long do you take to get in contact again Guys only. girls your experience?

If you said you were going to take things slow. You had a date, how long would you take to get back (say you were going away for 2 weeks for work but were in phone and internet range)

Update: This is with an ex. from 2 years ago. was not a bad end he moved overseas. he has been home for a year ( i went away for 3 months of that though). We kept in contact the whole time. For the last 3 months he has mentioned about catching up.
He said he wants to go on another date (he asked a few times), and said he regretted everything, and really values how much i put family first and got along with his. He also talked about my achievements as of late and said how proud he was of me.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would text the same day or the next day.

Waiting it off is playing games and I personally hate that. I mean if you like someone you WANT to talk to them.

What Guys Said 4

• After texting her that night to say I had a good time, I'd text her while I was away.

• Really depends on the guy and the situation but with that situation id say a weekish.

• 2 days at most.

• Depends on how well the date went. Could be up to 3 days.

What Girls Said 2

• usually on the same day, rarely the day after. i always wait for them to contact.

• In my experience guys got into contact with me pretty fast, usually that very same day or the next one.