Should I date even though it probably won´t become something serious?

So I´m a new college student and there are A LOT of pretty women around here so I could go on many dates I´m just not sure if this is right since logically there won´t be a relationship with the most girls.

Do you think it´s OK to date a lot ( not equal to sleeping around) to kinda be in "practise" when I hopefully meet the girl I wanna end up with or should I just wait for her and not go out with girls I´m pretty sure from the beginning that they´re not "the one"?

Most Helpful Girl

• You never know when one of those girls might be the right one. I think if you just keep waiting you are going to miss out on a lot of fun and maybe meeting a great girl. Dating is about getting to know people, how will you get to know girls if you don't take a chance.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm doing exactly what you suggest now, dating when i know it won't become anything serious. I'm not sleeping with any of them though, we just see each other commitment free. The only unfair thing is that I'm not sure what exactly they want, I just know on my side it will end at some point for whatever reason.

• I personally don't like the idea of dating around unless I'm serious... my heart is very fragile... and I wanted to wait for just one person.

But some girls wouldn't mind just dating casually... maybe testing the waters to see if it would work out...

So I think everyone is different. If you don't think it would bother you negatively then go for it... but if you arn't interested in the girl seriously let her know that too so her heart doesn't get broken.

• You have to try, be cool and mature, so you won't miss the right one

• Dont do such stupid thing, the right one will come without you realizing it, so wait, be friends with people. Girls. But dont date just like that.

What Guys Said 2

• Well, you never know for sure until you try. When you date you get pleasantly surprised all the time. Someone you weren't so sure you'd click with can actually be a great match for you. And the opposite is true too... you can think a certain girl is just absolutely perfect for you, then you date her only to find out you were wrong.

Just be honest and up front and don't string anyone along.

• I think, as long as you are serious about your intentions and understand what you want, it is fine. Make sure they know what you are about though, as in be honest to yourself and to them. Communication is keyyy.