I'm just really interested in this...
Thank you so much for your responses!
- Not a problem at all50% (1)65% (11)63% (12)Vote
- It's sometimes a problem (please elaborate)0% (0)12% (2)11% (2)Vote
- It's not a problem if she looks younger50% (1)0% (0)5% (1)Vote
- It's not a problem if we're compatible0% (0)18% (3)16% (3)Vote
- It's always a problem0% (0)5% (1)5% (1)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
To be honest, yeah, this would be a problem for me. At 31 I'm still not ready to get married and start a family or anything like that, and a woman who's three years older than me (she'd be 34 years old) is going to want those things pretty damn soon.
That's kinda why I like sticking to the ≈26-28 age range. It's not a hard and fast rule, but generally those women aren't in as big a rush.0