A woman that's 3 years older than you - is that a problem for you, boys/guys/men?

Is it?

I'm just really interested in this...

Thank you so much for your responses!
Love you!

• Not a problem at all
    50% (1)65% (11)63% (12)Vote
  • It's sometimes a problem (please elaborate)
    0% (0)12% (2)11% (2)Vote
  • It's not a problem if she looks younger
    50% (1)0% (0)5% (1)Vote
  • It's not a problem if we're compatible
    0% (0)18% (3)16% (3)Vote
  • It's always a problem
    0% (0)5% (1)5% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
0|4

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest, yeah, this would be a problem for me. At 31 I'm still not ready to get married and start a family or anything like that, and a woman who's three years older than me (she'd be 34 years old) is going to want those things pretty damn soon.

That's kinda why I like sticking to the ≈26-28 age range. It's not a hard and fast rule, but generally those women aren't in as big a rush.

0|0
    0|0
    • What about a 26 year old woman and a 23 year old guy? Is that too much of a difference in your opinion?

• Nah I don't think so. Most people aren't going to see that as a very big deal. My answer was just specific to me and my situation... that's the only reason I answered the way I did.

• Oh... alright, thanks. ^-^

What Guys Said 3

• I think the younger you are, the more it matters. For example, a 16 year old girl and 13 year old boy is inappropriate, but a 23 year old girl and 20 year old boy is no problem.

1|0
    0|0
  • no not a problem

1|0
    0|0
  • I've dated an older woman 21-24. It was great. I dont have a problem with it at all.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.