Do girls ever text a guy first?

Do girls ever text a guy first? Under what circumstances?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea all the time, boys usally like it when a girl text them first why I have no clue but they do, just if he don't text you back after you text him 3 times in one day then stop for a few days or else you will come off as desparate and don't constantly text him where are you at or don't do that all unless he's your boyfriend or you are hanging out at the mall or something because you will come off as clingy.

What Girls Said 3

• I hate texting guy's first, I don't know why.
    I always get fussed out for not texting people in general first.

Only time I'll text first is if I fall asleep or forgot to text back in the previous conversation or I have a question. Other than that, I'll wait until you text me.
    at least , I know your thinking of me.

• I do, i love him, He never texts me first , its sad, but, i dono

• I often text first, I'm usually the last one to text too... for some reason, the men I usually text with are HORRIBLE about just not responding anymore after a while. I'd rather be told goodbye, but I almost never get that, they just stop responding. It's so rude, in my opinion, but it's apparently what EVERYONE does, so I've sort of learned to accept it. After a lot of that though, I do stop texting first, haha! Because I just don't want to text them as much anymore.

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah. My experience is that the longer you've been seeing a woman (or if you're in a relationship with her), she's far more willing to text first.

• Sometimes... but most of the time is the guy initiate.