Kissing Homework - Would you Help?

Let's say a guy approached you at the gym or store or bowling alley. If he was a sloppy kisser, and his therapist had given him the homework of making out with 5 different girls, would you be willing to make out with him for a couple minutes and give him feedback on how to make it better if he asked nicely?

Most Helpful Guy

• Did your therapist give you this as homework? I would probably keep that part to yourself, to be honest. No judgment, mind you. But I wouldn't walk up to a girl and be like, "hey! So my therapist game me some homework and I wondered if you'd help me..."

What Girls Said 1

• Ummm, do you really need a therapist for being a sloppy kisser? Can't you just practice that or ask exes/old dates how you can improve?

Most women, including me, would probably laugh & think it's a joke. I'm sure some women would if you asked nicely, but I honestly think you should try out that exercise with random strangers. It's unhygienic and who knows what you could catch. lol. Have you considered trying it with friends whom you trust to give honest feedbacks?

What Guys Said 1

• Get a new therapist. That's fucked up advice.