Who will you choose, the man you need or the man you love?

Need it means, you are comfortable with him you kinda love him, but there's this someone you're crazily inlove with. Who will you choose?

Please help. Thank you.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you can only decide as we are not aware of the relationship you hold with both of them.
    Take the test of time;
    Time usually separates the superficial things from the real, for a moment you may feel the intensity to be with someone,
    But as time , with the still water you would be in a better situation to judge your view towards both and find the true answer, in the turbulent ocean you may be making decision every now and then and changing it next second..
    I think by taking some time, you will be in a better position to have a final verdict.

What Guys Said 4

• Please respond to my question also... It depends. Does the guy you're crazy in love with have mutual feelings? And is this more sexual, or is it very much emotional and personality? I'm in a weird situation myself and need some real advice from someone whos kind of in a similar situation. Please read my question and answer it. It may help you actually with your question above. I personally believe go with your heart as long as your brain is involved on the thought process. It has to be much more than sexual too. I'm on love with a woman who's also in love with me. But she has a boyfriend who she is comfortable with and kind of loves... So, sounds like you can relate to her... So I'd really love some feedback from you. Bc part of me has doubts if she actually wants a future with me and is considering leaving her bf for me. I'm so lost right now. We feel we are meant to be together, Destiny... It's so hard and confusing. And she is confused. She is afraid to risk a good, long term relationship on me... It's so hard. I'm ready to risk it all for her. So again. If I was in her shoes, I'd forget the long term relationship and just loom at what I think would make me the most happy... She's also very much afraid of hurting her bf or hurting me. So, she's still with him, and only talking to me... And I don't know if it will ever change. I fill any emotional gaps, and the rest her bf is there for. But I want to really be with her, be her only guy, not guy #2. My heart is broken and I'm just devastated... I'm trying to hold it together but it's so hard. I'm trying to be strong for her bc Im afraid she'll end it with me if she sees its hurting me too much. Am I wasting my time on a woman who will never love me enough to want to really be with only me and to take a risk?

• I have a hard time knowing at the time what I really need. Give me the one I love.

• Gaahhh i wish its that easy, the man im referring to as the one i need is the father of my son, he loves me but im not really into him.. I dont know if i shud continue because of my son and our families.. or be with the man i love

• Sigh... I know what u mean. But yeah i will take time and think things over. there's a lot of issues between us not only the lost feelings.. Thank u again this really helped me

• Good luck. I know this is hard for you.

• Let your heart guide you but think with your head to prevent yourself from getting hurt. We don't always fall in love with those who will love us the same back. Blind love is painful and dangerous.

• You basically said whats in my mind. Thats why im confused. Thank u

• go with your gut

• My gut says go with the man i need, but my heart says no 😔😔😔

What Girls Said 9

• The one I need. It's illogical to fall crazily in love with someone with justifiable reasons to love the person. I can name the negative qualities of each and every person I love, and can clearly explain how and why their positive qualities outweigh the negatives. Love should have a reasonable, solid basis. That's the kind of love that lasts. And I always say that the person you're in a romantic relationship with should be your best friend first. Because eventually romance and butterflies die down. Love lasts when it's based off of a true friendship.

• Thats the mistake, although i dont wanna call my son a mistake, but between the father of my son and me we dont have a solid foundation we just have a child thats it

• I would choose the man I love. But, then again, it is a BIG decision and possibly a big sacrifice. Some people aren't prepared for those things.. The weak choose the man they need.. the strong choose the man they love. Or is it the logical choose the man they need? hahaaa

I choose man I love. I don't want to need anybody.

• I agree with you... Its just confusing right now.. Maybe il give it time.. As I've said the man im referring to one i need is the father of my son, he loves me but i dont love him as much.

• Think that this is the last day of your life. And you have chance to pick one of them to spend the last day of your life. Which one do you want to see? This is your answer.

• im really confused, the man i need he's done a lot of things for me and he's the father of my son? You know our families will be devastated.. But the man i love I've known him half of my life, was my first love, its really a risk...

• You never know what can devastate or not one untill it happens. I always thought i could be miserable if my parents got divorce. Now i am thinking, maybe it would have been better, so we could have lived happier instead of being very unhappy, sad family. I think you need to take a long breathe, and relax. Dont push yourself. You will decide. Do it in a peaceful way.

• Thank you so much, i hvnt really gotten to this point where i think i just have to breathe and take time.. Maybe i should really do what u said, to take time. And i agree about what happened to your family, thats actually my point, there's no point in staying if im longing for somebody and im unhappy. We're just like housemates at home. Its miserable

• The man I love. I would never want to be financially dependent on a guy.

• Well this is mind boggling... how can i not need the man i love? Can you possibly love someone and not need them? Hmmmm i don`t think-so...

• The man i need is the father of my son, i need him because of the situation.. Thanks for your input though

• Thats exactly my situation is.. Thank u i will think things over.. I hope i get the right decision to make..

• You`re welcome... i hope things turn out well for you... and you know it`s not impossible to fall back in love with the same person... so if you loved him once, it can happen again. GL!!

• I will choose the man I love. I'm a hopeless romantic so for me love rules all. Plus, I'm not needy nor should anyone, male or female, need someone.

• I would choose the man I love.

• man i truly love

• Go with the one you need.

• Why whats ur reason to say this?

• Its best. Don't just fall feet first into a guy you think you might love.